Here are a few events where I will be presenting, hosting a table, or speaking, with info on how you can attend (when possible)!
Upcoming: All in person events have been canceled or postponed due to COVID-19!
If you’re interested in contacting me about speaking opportunities, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have audio and video clips available here.
- Navigating Science with a Disability: Personal Branding and Disclosure, Panel hosted by Illimitable and Disabled in Higher Education (recording has ASL interpretation and captions)
2019 and earlier:
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, December 2019 (invited and contributed talks)
- Skype a Scientist LIVE , October 2019, (YouTube live, no human-generated captions)
- Geological Society of America Annual Meeting (invited speaker, slides available with slide descriptions)
- Reclaiming STEM East Coast (keynote speaker, slides available with slide descriptions)
- SciAccess, June 2019 (speaker)
- WGBH Science Cafe (speaker, recording available)
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences, Stanford University, February 2019 (speaker)
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Guest ‘Grammer on the AGU Instagram
- Science & Us, Cambridge, MA (organizer)
- Inclusive SciComm
- Panelist, Different Abilities, Different Perspectives: Access as a Key to Engagement
- Society for Women in Marine Science Fall Symposium
- Co-chair of the symposium organizing committee
- To hear about more of our events, become a SWMS Member – it’s free!
- Science Stories, MIT (organizer)
- Science & Us, Boston, MA (speaker)
- Moving the Needle: Broadening Participation of People with Disabilities in Science, webinar (recording available)