Here are a few events where I will be presenting, hosting a table, or speaking, with info on how you can attend (when possible)!
- Geological Society of America meeting, September 2019
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, December 2019
If you’re interested in contacting me about speaking opportunities, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have audio and video clips available here.
- SciAccess, June 2019 (speaker)
- WGBH Science Cafe (speaker, recording available)
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences, Stanford University, February 2019 (speaker)
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Guest ‘Grammer on the AGU Instagram
- Science & Us, Cambridge, MA (organizer)
- Inclusive SciComm
- Panelist, Different Abilities, Different Perspectives: Access as a Key to Engagement
- Society for Women in Marine Science Fall Symposium
- Co-chair of the symposium organizing committee
- To hear about more of our events, become a SWMS Member – it’s free!
- Science Stories, MIT (organizer)
- Science & Us, Boston, MA (speaker)
- Moving the Needle: Broadening Participation of People with Disabilities in Science, webinar (recording available)