Here are a few events where I will be presenting, hosting a table, or speaking, with info on how you can attend when possible!
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences, Stanford University, February 2019 (speaker)
- Paleoclimate to Policy Workshop, February 2019 (participant)
- Cambridge Science Festival, April 2019 (table, open to public)
If you’re interested in contacting me about speaking opportunities, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have audio and video clips available here.
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Guest ‘Grammer on the AGU Instagram
- Science & Us, Cambridge, MA (for high school students)
- Inclusive SciComm
- Panelist, Different Abilities, Different Perspectives: Access as a Key to Engagement
- Society for Women in Marine Science Fall Symposium
- Co-chair of the symposium organizing committee
- To hear about more of our events, become a SWMS Member – it’s free!
- Science Stories, MIT
- Science & Us, Boston, MA (high school students)
- Moving the Needle: Broadening Participation of People with Disabilities in Science, webinar (recording available)