Here are a few events where I will be hosting a table or speaking, with info on how you can attend (in person or virtually)!
- Science & Us, December 8th, 2018, Cambridge, MA (for high school students)
- Inclusive SciComm
- Panelist, Different Abilities, Different Perspectives: Access as a Key to Engagement
- Society for Women in Marine Science Fall Symposium
- Co-chair of the symposium organizing committee
- To hear about more of our events, become a SWMS Member – it’s free!
- Science Stories, MIT
- Science & Us, Boston, MA (high school students)
- Guest ‘Grammer on the AGU Instagram
- Moving the Needle: Broadening Participation of People with Disabilities in Science, webinar (recording available)