Here are a few events where I will be presenting, hosting a table, or speaking, with info on how you can attend (when possible)!
- Skype a Scientist LIVE , October 2019, (YouTube live)
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, December 2019
- U23A. Lightning Talks IV: A Young Scientist’s View of the Future. Tuesday, 10 December 2019: 13:40 – 14:50, Moscone South, Hall D, Centennial Central, lightning talk
- ED32C. The Next Generation of Geoscience Leaders: Contributions from Graduate Students and Early-Career Scientists I. Wednesday, 11 December 2019: 10:20 – 12:20, Moscone South, 216, L2, oral presentation
- PP42B. Climate of the Common Era II. Thursday, 12 December 2019: 10:20 – 12:20, Moscone West, 2004, L2, oral presentation
- Women in STEM Summit, Wheaton College, April 2020 (panelist)
If you’re interested in contacting me about speaking opportunities, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have audio and video clips available here.
- Geological Society of America Annual Meeting (invited speaker, slides available with slide descriptions)
- Reclaiming STEM East Coast (keynote speaker, slides available with slide descriptions)
- SciAccess, June 2019 (speaker)
- WGBH Science Cafe (speaker, recording available)
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences, Stanford University, February 2019 (speaker)
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Guest ‘Grammer on the AGU Instagram
- Science & Us, Cambridge, MA (organizer)
- Inclusive SciComm
- Panelist, Different Abilities, Different Perspectives: Access as a Key to Engagement
- Society for Women in Marine Science Fall Symposium
- Co-chair of the symposium organizing committee
- To hear about more of our events, become a SWMS Member – it’s free!
- Science Stories, MIT (organizer)
- Science & Us, Boston, MA (speaker)
- Moving the Needle: Broadening Participation of People with Disabilities in Science, webinar (recording available)